As of September 23rd, 2021
MARK YOUR CALENDAR!
Click HERE for updates and information concerning our Annual Meeting, to be held virtually on Wednesday, October 20th, at 5:00 pm. All members are invited and encouraged to attend!
Bank at your convenience with Anywhere Access!
If you aren't already using our remote banking services, now is a great time to start! With tools like online banking, mobile banking, and mobile deposit, you can access your account and complete multiple transactions without taking time out of your day to visit a branch. Check your balance, transfer funds, make payments, deposit checks and more at your convenience. Avoid the crowd and skip the line with Anywhere Access!
THANK YOU to the BEST CREDIT UNION MEMBERS!
Triangle FCU has once again been voted the BEST Local Credit Union in Northeast Mississippi & West Alabama in WCBI's 2021 Viewer's Choice Awards!
Triangle FCU has also been voted BEST Credit Union and Among the Best Mortgage Lenders in the 2021 Reader's Choice poll conducted by The Dispatch! This is TFCU's 14th consecutive year to be voted BEST Credit Union in this poll, and this is TFCU's first time to be recognized in the Mortgage Lender category.
In addition to the recognitions above, we are proud to announce another first. Tracey Williams, your backup Lead MSR at the Hwy 45 branch in Columbus, has been voted BEST Teller in The Dispatch's 2021 Reader's Choice poll! Tracey earned her Associate of Applied Science degree from EMCC and has worked in banking for approximately ten years. She has been been a part of the TFCU team for over six years and takes pride in helping members with financial needs and goals. In addition to serving as backup Lead MSR, she is also a member of TFCU's GreenPath Super User team. Being voted BEST Teller is certainly a well-deserved honor for Tracey!
Thank you to everyone who voted in each of these polls and categories! We have the BEST members and we look forward to earning your votes for many years to come!
TFCU VISA Credit Card Updates
Our new VISA credit card system took effect on May 16th.
If you have questions or need help regarding your TFCU VISA credit card, please call 662-434-6052 during business hours and select option 6 to speak with a TFCU employee who will be happy to assist you.
To report a lost or stolen credit card, please call 1-855-293-2458.
Check out our mortgage website!
Click HERE to visit our mortgage website, meet your mortgage representatives, and apply online if you're in the market to purchase or refinance a home!
Did you know?
Triangle FCU has four Certified Credit Union Financial Counselors on staff. The following employees have completed the training and examination process necessary to achieve CCUFC designation, equipping them with the skills and knowledge to help TFCU members take control of their financial future:
- Shequetta Gandy - Branch Manager/Loan Originator, Starkville Branch
- Elizabeth Varvel - Backup Lead MSR, CAFB Branch
- Maria Snell - Backup Lead MSR, Starkville Branch
- Tanya Chiboroski - MSR/Loan Assistant, Hwy 45 Branch
If you would like to discuss your financial situation, goals, difficulties or questions with a Certified Credit Union Financial Counselor, please call 662-434-6052 and select option 8 to be transferred to the counselor of your choice. In-person visits are also welcome. Providing free access to Certified Credit Union Financial Counselors is just one more way that we strive to serve our members as a trusted partner in achieving financial success!
SEG Work Perks!
If you are employed with a Select Employee Groups, ask any TFCU employee about SEG Work Perks on your next visit or call 662-434-6052 and select option 8 to speak with a Member Service Representative. You may be eligible for perks including an interest rate discount and reduced fees on your next loan. Terms and conditions apply; financing subject to credit approval.
COVID-19 Updates & Info:
As local mask mandates change, TFCU will follow suit. In areas where mandates have been lifted, masks will be welcome in TFCU branches, but will not be required.
- When wearing a mask, you may be asked to lower it briefly for identification purposes.
- Our restrooms are closed. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Before visiting a branch, we ask that you consider the following:
- In the past 14 days have you experienced symptoms that may be associated with COVID-19 including, but not limited to, cough, fever, chills, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle/body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion, runny nose, nausea, vomiting, or upset stomach?
- Have you returned from international travel or travel on a cruise ship within the last 14 days?
- Have you traveled within the U.S. on an airplane or other form of mass transportation within the last 14 days?
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with or is under observation for COVID-19 within the past 14 days?
- Do you currently have a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher?
- If you answer YES to any of the above questions, please call us before visiting one of our locations (662-434-6052 opt 8) so that we can determine the best way to assist you.
- Floor markers are present to maintain distance and capacity requirements. If there is no available marker inside when you arrive, please wait in line outside the building. Please maintain a 6' distance from anyone outside your household when waiting for service inside or outside a TFCU location.
- We encourage you to use our non-touch hand sanitizer station upon entering the building.
We thank you for your patience and cooperation as we work to provide a safe and compliant environment for members and employees. It is our pleasure to continue being here for you and we thank you for being here for us!
"The real job of a credit union is to prove, in modest measure, the practicality of the brotherhood of man."
- Roy Bergengren, pioneer of the United States credit union movement.