As of June 18th, 2021
TFCU VISA Credit Card Updates
Our new VISA credit card system took effect on Sunday, 5/16.
TFCU VISA credit cardholders can click HERE to register for Online Account Access, and click HERE to visit the new Smart Choice Rewards site! Please note that the transfer of reward points accumulated under the previous program is in process.
If you have questions or need help regarding your TFCU VISA credit card, please call 662-434-6052 during business hours and select option 6 to speak with a TFCU employee who will be happy to assist you.
To report a lost or stolen credit card, please call 1-855-293-2458.
No late fees will be assessed on TFCU VISA credit card payments this month due to the transition.
It's time to vote for all of your favorite Golden Triangle area businesses and professionals in the 2021 Dispatch Reader's Choice Best of the Triangle poll! Please note that you must vote in at least 75 categories for your ballot to count. Voting ends at 5pm on July 7th.
Did you know?
Triangle FCU has four Certified Credit Union Financial Counselors on staff. The following employees have completed the training and examination process necessary to achieve CCUFC designation, equipping them with the skills and knowledge to help TFCU members take control of their financial future:
- Shequetta Gandy - Branch Manager/Loan Originator, Starkville Branch
- Elizabeth Varvel - Backup Lead MSR, CAFB Branch
- Maria Snell - Backup Lead MSR, Starkville Branch
- Tanya Chiboroski - MSR/Loan Assistant, Hwy 45 Branch
If you would like to discuss your financial situation, goals, difficulties or questions with a Certified Credit Union Financial Counselor, please call 662-434-6052 and select option 8 to be transferred to the counselor of your choice. In-person visits are also welcome. Providing free access to Certified Credit Union Financial Counselors is just one more way that we strive to serve our members as a trusted partner in achieving financial success!
Don't have time to wait IN line? Get ONline!
Click HERE for information on the ways that you can bank with TFCU at your convenience. With online banking, mobile banking, mobile deposit, and more, you can access your account and complete many transactions without taking time out of your day to visit or call the credit union. If you have questions or need assistance, please call 662-434-6052 and select option 8 to speak with a Member Service Representative. Let us help make banking easier and more convenient for you on days when you have no time to spare!
SEG Work Perks!
We are excited to introduce a new program exclusively for employees of our Select Employee Groups! If you are employed with a SEG, ask any TFCU employee about SEG Work Perks on your next visit or call 662-434-6052 and select option 8 to speak with a Member Service Representative!
Mark your calendar!
Please click HERE for updates and information concerning this year's Annual Meeting, to be held virtually on October 20th, 2021, at 5:00 pm. All members are invited and encouraged to attend!
Get 110% at TFCU!
Our maximum LTV is now 110% of verified collateral value for *qualifying members on Auto, Motorcycle, RV, Camper, Tractor, Lawn Mower, ATV, 4-Wheeler, Boat, Personal Watercraft, and Portable Building loans. We have also increased our maximum Signature loan from $15,000 to $16,500 for *qualifying members. *Financing is subject to credit approval.
Call 662-434-6052 and select option 5 to speak with a loan originator, visit the branch of your choice, or APPLY ONLINE to get started today!
COVID-19 Updates & Info:
As local mask mandates change, TFCU will follow suit. In areas where mandates have been lifted, masks will be welcome in TFCU branches, but will not be required.
- When wearing a mask, you may be asked to lower it briefly for identification purposes.
- Our restrooms are closed. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Before visiting a branch, we ask that you consider the following:
- In the past 14 days have you experienced symptoms that may be associated with COVID-19 including, but not limited to, cough, fever, chills, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle/body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion, runny nose, nausea, vomiting, or upset stomach?
- Have you returned from international travel or travel on a cruise ship within the last 14 days?
- Have you traveled within the U.S. on an airplane or other form of mass transportation within the last 14 days?
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with or is under observation for COVID-19 within the past 14 days?
- Do you currently have a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher?
- If you answer YES to any of the above questions, please call us before visiting one of our locations (662-434-6052 opt 8) so that we can determine the best way to assist you.
- Floor markers are present to maintain distance and capacity requirements. If there is no available marker inside when you arrive, please wait in line outside the building. Please maintain a 6' distance from anyone outside your household when waiting for service inside or outside a TFCU location.
- We encourage you to use our non-touch hand sanitizer station upon entering the building.
We thank you for your patience and cooperation as we work to provide a safe and compliant environment for members and employees. It is our pleasure to continue being here for you and we thank you for being here for us!
"The real job of a credit union is to prove, in modest measure, the practicality of the brotherhood of man."
- Roy Bergengren, pioneer of the United States credit union movement.