As of January 25th, 2022
NOMINATE YOUR FAVORITES!
It's that time of year again! Nominations are now being accepted for WCBI's 2022 Viewer's Choice Awards. Click HERE to nominate all of your favorite businesses in North Mississippi and West Alabama. The nomination window closes on 1/31/22!
Triangle FCU is proud to announce the merger of The New Horizons FCU in West Point, Mississippi!
We thank you for your patience as staff from both credit unions navigate this exciting development. At this time, we ask TNHFCU members to continue using the West Point branch for banking needs, and TFCU members to continue using Columbus and Starkville branches for banking needs. We anticipate completing the transfer of TNHFCU members to the TFCU system no later than March 2nd, 2022. Additional updates concerning the merger will be posted as they become available. Members are invited to contact TFCU at 662-434-6052, option 8, for further assistance.
TFCU and TNHFCU have each served the Golden Triangle for over 60 years, continuously demonstrating the credit union philosophy, People Helping People. This merger reinforces a shared mission of providing excellent service on a local level for current and future generations of credit union members.
Please be aware that Triangle FCU will not call you to request personal information. If you receive a call from someone claiming to be a Triangle FCU employee, do not provide personal information including your social security number, date of birth, debit card number, CVV number, etc. Even if caller ID displays a Triangle FCU number, do not provide the caller with any personal information. Technology has made it possible for criminals to "spoof" any phone number, making it look as though you are receiving a phone call from a known person or business. Remember, Triangle FCU will not call you to request personal information.
When you call us, we will ask a series of security questions that are intended to confirm the identity of the person with whom we are speaking. Just as a criminal might impersonate a TFCU employee when they call you, they may also impersonate a TFCU member when they call us. Protecting your personal and financial information is our top priority!
If you ever have questions or concerns regarding phone calls, emails, or any other communication related to your business with TFCU, please call us at 662-434-6052 or visit your nearest branch.
Bank at your convenience with Anywhere Access!
If you aren't already using our remote banking services, now is a great time to start! With tools like online banking, mobile banking, and mobile deposit, you can access your account and complete multiple transactions without taking time out of your day to visit a branch. Check your balance, transfer funds, make payments, deposit checks and more at your convenience. Avoid the crowd and skip the line with Anywhere Access!
THANK YOU to the BEST CREDIT UNION MEMBERS!
Triangle FCU has once again been voted the BEST Local Credit Union in Northeast Mississippi & West Alabama in WCBI's 2021 Viewer's Choice Awards!
Triangle FCU has also been voted BEST Credit Union and Among the Best Mortgage Lenders in the 2021 Reader's Choice poll conducted by The Dispatch! This is TFCU's 14th consecutive year to be voted BEST Credit Union in this poll, and this is TFCU's first time to be recognized in the Mortgage Lender category.
In addition to the recognitions above, we are proud to announce another first. Tracey Williams, your backup Lead MSR at the Hwy 45 branch in Columbus, has been voted BEST Teller in The Dispatch's 2021 Reader's Choice poll! Tracey earned her Associate of Applied Science degree from EMCC and has worked in banking for approximately ten years. She has been been a part of the TFCU team for over six years and takes pride in helping members with financial needs and goals. In addition to serving as backup Lead MSR, she is also a member of TFCU's GreenPath Super User team. Being voted BEST Teller is certainly a well-deserved honor for Tracey!
Thank you to everyone who voted in each of these polls and categories! We have the BEST members and we look forward to earning your votes for many years to come!
TFCU VISA Credit Card Updates
If you have questions or need help regarding your TFCU VISA credit card, please call 662-434-6052 during business hours and select option 6 to speak with a TFCU employee who will be happy to assist you.
To report a lost or stolen credit card, please call 1-855-293-2458.
Check out our mortgage website!
Click HERE to visit our mortgage website, meet your mortgage representatives, and apply online if you're in the market to purchase or refinance a home!
Did you know?
Triangle FCU has four Certified Credit Union Financial Counselors on staff. The following employees have completed the training and examination process necessary to achieve CCUFC designation, equipping them with the skills and knowledge to help TFCU members take control of their financial future:
- Shequetta Gandy - Branch Manager/Loan Originator, Starkville Branch
- Elizabeth Varvel - Backup Lead MSR, CAFB Branch
- Maria Snell - Backup Lead MSR, Starkville Branch
- Tanya Chiboroski - MSR/Loan Assistant, Hwy 45 Branch
If you would like to discuss your financial situation, goals, difficulties or questions with a Certified Credit Union Financial Counselor, please call 662-434-6052 and select option 8 to be transferred to the counselor of your choice. In-person visits are also welcome. Providing free access to Certified Credit Union Financial Counselors is just one more way that we strive to serve our members as a trusted partner in achieving financial success!
COVID-19 Updates & Info:
As local mask mandates change, TFCU will follow suit. In areas where mandates have been lifted, masks will be welcome in TFCU branches, but will not be required.
- When wearing a mask, you may be asked to lower it briefly for identification purposes.
- Our restrooms are closed. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Before visiting a branch, we ask that you consider the following:
- In the past 14 days have you experienced symptoms that may be associated with COVID-19 including, but not limited to, cough, fever, chills, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle/body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion, runny nose, nausea, vomiting, or upset stomach?
- Have you returned from international travel or travel on a cruise ship within the last 14 days?
- Have you traveled within the U.S. on an airplane or other form of mass transportation within the last 14 days?
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with or is under observation for COVID-19 within the past 14 days?
- Do you currently have a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher?
- If you answer YES to any of the above questions, please call us before visiting one of our locations (662-434-6052 opt 8) so that we can determine the best way to assist you.
- Floor markers are present to maintain distance and capacity requirements. If there is no available marker inside when you arrive, please wait in line outside the building. Please maintain a 6' distance from anyone outside your household when waiting for service inside or outside a TFCU location.
- We encourage you to use our non-touch hand sanitizer station upon entering the building.
We thank you for your patience and cooperation as we work to provide a safe and compliant environment for members and employees. It is our pleasure to continue being here for you and we thank you for being here for us!
"The real job of a credit union is to prove, in modest measure, the practicality of the brotherhood of man."
- Roy Bergengren, pioneer of the United States credit union movement.