As of March 5th, 2021
Mark your calendar!
Please click HERE for updates and information concerning our 61st Annual Meeting, to be held virtually on October 20th, 2021, at 5:00 pm.
What's New at TFCU?
We now offer financing for PORTABLE BUILDINGS, in addition to all of our other collateral types. And we have increased our maximum LTV to 110% for qualifying members on Auto, Motorcycle, RV, Camper, Tractor, Lawn Mower, ATV, 4-Wheeler, Boat, Personal Watercraft, and Portable Building loans. We have also increased our maximum Signature loan from $15,000 to $16,500 for qualifying members.
We always strive to give you 110% when it comes to providing you with excellent member service - now we also strive to give you 110% with several of our loan programs! Call 662-434-6052 and select option 5 to speak with a loan originator concerning these exciting new options!
Friendly Reminder from the Mortgage Department:
If you need to apply for regular homestead exemption, over 65 exemption or disability exemption, your application must be submitted by April 1st. For more information concerning property tax and exemptions, please contact your tax collector/assessor. If you have a question regarding your TFCU mortgage, please call 662-434-6052, extension 406, 308 or 209.
Information & Updates regarding COVID-19:
- Thank you for wearing an appropriate mask/face covering for the duration of your visit so that we can remain OPEN! You may be asked to lower your mask briefly for identification purposes.
- Our restrooms are closed. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Before visiting a branch, we ask that you consider the following:
- In the past 14 days have you experienced symptoms that may be associated with COVID-19 including, but not limited to, cough, fever, chills, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle/body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion, runny nose, nausea, vomiting, or upset stomach?
- Have you returned from international travel or travel on a cruise ship within the last 14 days?
- Have you traveled within the U.S. on an airplane or other form of mass transportation within the last 14 days?
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with or is under observation for COVID-19 within the past 14 days?
- Do you currently have a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher?
- If you answer YES to any of the above questions, please call us before visiting one of our locations (662-434-6052 opt 8) so that we can determine the best way to assist you.
- Only those conducting business should enter. Friends and family are asked to wait in the vehicle.
- Floor markers are present to maintain distance and capacity requirements. If there is no available marker inside when you arrive, please wait in line outside the building. Please maintain a 6' distance from anyone outside your household when waiting for service inside or outside a TFCU location.
- We encourage you to use our non-touch hand sanitizer station upon entering the building.
We can't wait until things are back to normal! In the meantime, we thank you for your patience and cooperation as we work to provide a safe and compliant environment for members and employees. It is our pleasure to continue being here for you and we thank you for being here for us!