Updated September 18th, 2020
- Demetria White, Kindergarten Teacher at Sale Elementary in Columbus
- Ariel Perry, 8th Grade Teacher at Columbus Middle School
- Erica Ryals Pate, 3rd Grade Teacher at Southside Elementary in West Point
We are pleased to announce that our 60th Annual Meeting has been rescheduled! Click HERE for more information.
- Thank you for wearing an appropriate mask/face covering for the duration of your visit so that we can remain OPEN! You may be asked to lower your mask briefly for identification purposes.
- Our restrooms are closed. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Before visiting a branch, we ask that you consider the following:
- In the past 14 days have you experienced symptoms that may be associated with COVID-19 including, but not limited to, cough, fever, chills, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle/body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion, runny nose, nausea, vomiting, or upset stomach?
- Have you returned from international travel or travel on a cruise ship within the last 14 days?
- Have you traveled within the U.S. on an airplane or other form of mass transportation within the last 14 days?
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with or is under observation for COVID-19 within the past 14 days?
- Do you currently have a temperature of 100.8 degrees or higher?
- If you answer YES to any of the above questions, please call us before visiting one of our locations (662-434-6052 opt 8) so that we can determine the best way to assist you.
- Only those conducting business should enter. Friends and family are asked to wait in the vehicle.
- Floor markers are present to maintain distance and capacity requirements. If there is no available marker inside when you arrive, please wait in line outside the building. Please maintain a 6' distance from anyone outside your household when waiting for service inside or outside a TFCU location.
- We encourage you to use our non-touch hand sanitizer station upon entering the building.
We can't wait until things are back to normal! In the meantime, we thank you for your patience and cooperation as we work to provide a safe and compliant environment for members and employees. It is our pleasure to continue being here for you and we thank you for being here for us!