As of November 27th, 2020
*2020 Black Friday Loan Specials are available through December 18th! We are offering a special Black Friday signature loan, as well as a .25 rate discount on other loan types (excluding VISA cards, Mortgages, and the above-mentioned Black Friday signature loan). Call 662-434-6052 and select option 5 to discuss with a loan originator at your preferred branch.
*This is not an offer for extension of credit or a commitment to lend. Financing subject to credit approval.
Visit any branch between now and December 18th to participate in our 2020 Holiday Fundraiser!
TFCU employees are currently selling chances for $1 each. On December 21st, we will draw 8 winners (2 from each branch). You must be a TFCU member to win. Each winner will receive a gift card bundle valued at $250. Gift cards will be for a variety of locally-owned restaurants and businesses. 100% of the proceeds from the sale of chances will be donated to Special Needs, Special Spirit, a local non-profit that provides support, opportunities and services for people with special needs in the Golden Triangle area.
To add to the fun, TFCU employees are involved in a friendly competition to see who can raise the most for Special Needs, Special Spirit. Purchase chances from your favorite employee to help them win an afternoon off!
Thank you for joining us this holiday season in supporting a great local organization, as well as locally-owned businesses. People Helping People - that's the Credit Union Difference!
Information & Updates regarding COVID-19:
- Thank you for wearing an appropriate mask/face covering for the duration of your visit so that we can remain OPEN! You may be asked to lower your mask briefly for identification purposes.
- Our restrooms are closed. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Before visiting a branch, we ask that you consider the following:
- In the past 14 days have you experienced symptoms that may be associated with COVID-19 including, but not limited to, cough, fever, chills, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle/body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion, runny nose, nausea, vomiting, or upset stomach?
- Have you returned from international travel or travel on a cruise ship within the last 14 days?
- Have you traveled within the U.S. on an airplane or other form of mass transportation within the last 14 days?
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with or is under observation for COVID-19 within the past 14 days?
- Do you currently have a temperature of 100.8 degrees or higher?
- If you answer YES to any of the above questions, please call us before visiting one of our locations (662-434-6052 opt 8) so that we can determine the best way to assist you.
- Only those conducting business should enter. Friends and family are asked to wait in the vehicle.
- Floor markers are present to maintain distance and capacity requirements. If there is no available marker inside when you arrive, please wait in line outside the building. Please maintain a 6' distance from anyone outside your household when waiting for service inside or outside a TFCU location.
- We encourage you to use our non-touch hand sanitizer station upon entering the building.
We can't wait until things are back to normal! In the meantime, we thank you for your patience and cooperation as we work to provide a safe and compliant environment for members and employees. It is our pleasure to continue being here for you and we thank you for being here for us!