Updated August 5th, 2020
*** We are currently accepting nominations for 3 local teachers who will each receive a $500 CLASSROOM SCHOLARSHIP. We know that many teachers use their personal funds to purchase tools and supplies for their students and we want to help! Click HERE to tell us about your favorite teacher! (Teachers must be employed with an accredited elementary, middle or high school located in Lowndes, Clay or Oktibbeha county.) Nominations will be accepted through 8/31/2020. We will announce the winning teachers on Friday, September 4th. ***
The following LOAN SPECIALS are available to members through August 31st:
Special Signature Loan (Personal - Unsecured), rates ranging from 2.99% to 6.99%, up to $2,000, maximum term of 24 months, all standard loan requirements must be met in order to qualify.
Special Rate Discount of .25% on the purchase of a new or used car, truck or SUV. May be combined with other discounts, rate floor applies. Member must initiate the loan process on or before 8/31/20 and loan must close on or before 9/11/20 in order to be eligible for this added discount. Member and automobile must meet all standard loan requirements in order to qualify.
For more information about our loan specials, contact a loan originator at the branch of your choice by calling 662-434-6052, option 5 for the loan department, and then select option 4 for the Base, option 5 for Hwy 45 in Columbus, option 6 for Starkville, or option 7 for East Columbus. You can also apply online right now by clicking HERE.
- Thank you for wearing an appropriate mask/face covering for the duration of your visit so that we can remain OPEN! You will only be asked to lower your mask briefly for identification purposes.
- Our restrooms are closed. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Before visiting a branch, we ask that you confirm the following:
- In the past 14 days have you experienced symptoms that may be associated with COVID-19 including, but not limited to, cough, fever, chills, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle/body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion, runny nose, nausea, vomiting, or upset stomach?
- Have you returned from international travel or travel on a cruise ship within the last 14 days?
- Have you traveled within the U.S. on an airplane or other form of mass transportation within the last 14 days?
- Have you been exposed to someone who has been diagnosed with or is under observation for COVID-19 within the past 14 days?
- Do you currently have a temperature of 100.8 degrees or higher?
- If you answer YES to any of the above questions, please call us before visiting one of our locations (662-434-6052 opt 8) so that we can determine the best way to assist you.
- Only those conducting business should enter. Friends and family are asked to wait in the vehicle.
- Floor markers are present to maintain distance and capacity requirements. If there is no available marker inside when you arrive, please wait in line outside the building. Please maintain a 6' distance from anyone outside your household when waiting for service inside or outside a TFCU location.
- We encourage you to use our non-touch hand sanitizer station upon entering the building.
We can't wait until things are back to normal! In the meantime, we thank you for your patience and cooperation as we work to provide a safe and compliant environment for members and employees. It is our pleasure to continue being here for you and we thank you for being here for us!