An IRA is a tax-advantaged* savings plan that can make a world of difference in your retirement living. Triangle offers both Traditional IRA accounts and IRA share certificates, offering competitive dividend rates, no annual maintenance fees, and personalized answers to your specific needs.
Ask us how to get started today!
- Start saving for retirement today
- Tax-advantaged retirement savings*
- Competitive dividends above standard savings
- Choose traditional or IRA share certificate
- No setup fees
- No monthly or annual maintenance fees
- Federally insured by NCUA up to $250,000
- $5,500 maximum annual contribution
- Additional $1,000 "catch-up" contribution allowed for ages 50+
- Payroll deduction available
- $500 minimum deposit to open; $1,000 for IRA share certificates
*Subject to some minimal conditions. Consult a tax advisor.