Don't go into debt over your holiday expenses! Instead, save a little throughout the year and be ready with cash in hand in time for Christmas. On November 1, your deposits and earnings for the year are automatically transferred to your savings account, leaving the minimum $25 in your account so you can continue saving for next year.
You can even have deductions directly from your paycheck for a painless way to prepare for your Christmas expenses!
- Plan ahead and be prepared for the holiday season
- Automatic transfer to share savings account on November 1st
- Competitive dividends on all balances over $100
- Dividends paid and compounded quarterly
- No monthly service fee
- Payroll deduction available and encouraged
- Free online banking
- Free Mobile Money
- Free e-statements
- $25 minimum opening deposit
- $25 penalty for early withdrawals
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.