The holidays bring good tidings — and unnecessary stress. Save ahead of time so holiday purchases don’t break the bank.
- Competitive Dividends
- No Monthly Fees
- Free Digital Banking
- Set aside little by little, year-round for holiday-related expenses
- Competitive dividends on balances over $100
- Dividends paid and compounded quarterly
- No monthly service fee
- Payroll deduction available and encouraged
- Make deposits at any time, in any amount you feel comfortable with
- Avoid holiday-induced debt and stress
- Funds automatically transferred to a Triangle FCU Share Savings account on November 1st
- Early withdrawal will result in a $25 penalty
- Free digital banking services, including:
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free e-statements
- $25 minimum deposit to open
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.