Financial freedom starts with great credit and a track record of responsible account management. Get there with Freedom Checking.
- No Minimum Balance
- Direct Deposit
- Free Digital Banking
- Begin rebuilding your account history
- Requires a Share Savings account
- All Share Savings account terms apply
- Upgrade account to 1st Time Checking or Value Checking after 6 months of good standing
- No minimum balance requirements
- $10 monthly service fee1
- Unlimited check writing
- Free digital banking services, including:
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free e-statements
- Free Visa® debit card
- Direct deposit available
- $24 minimum deposit to open
1A $10 service fee will be charged to the account per month in addition to a $30 returned-check fee. Account holders have limited access to certain services. Longer check holds may apply within Reg. CC guidelines. In the event an ATM is "offline" and cannot communicate balances, member will not be able to withdraw funds. The Freedom Checking Account must be active and in good standing (less than 10 returned items) for six months in order to request an upgrade to a 1st Time Checking or Value Checking account. See Credit Union for complete details.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.