There’s a first time for everything — what better way to launch your financial future than opening this perk-filled checking account.
- No Monthly Fees
- Unlimited Check Writing
- Free Digital Banking
- Perfect for students, young adults, and first-time account holders
- Earn competitive dividends on balances of $500 or more
- Account converts to Value Checking at age 25
- No monthly service fee
- Unlimited check writing
- Free basic box of checks
- Free digital banking services, including:
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free e-statements
- Free Visa® debit card
- Unlimited withdrawals from Triangle FCU ATMs
- $24 minimum deposit to open
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.